Norwalk Station is located on the southcentral tip of the city of Norwalk, Fairfield County, Connecticut. While the property has a long industrial history, the Manresa Island peninsula is known for its unique ecological habitat, commanding waterfront views and access to Norwalk Harbor and the waters of Long Island Sound. These assets present a redevelopment opportunity unmatched in the region today.
- The property is located in the heart of the world’s largest metropolitan economy, approximately 50 miles northeast of New York City.
- Westchester County, New York is located within a 30-minute drive. Bergen County, New Jersey is within a 60-minute drive. Massachusetts and Rhode Island are just 90 minutes away.
- The 125-acre property features open space, wooded areas and approximately 26 acres of developable land along the Norwalk Harbor.
- With a population of approximately 88,800 residents, the city of Norwalk offers a variety of educational, recreational, and economic opportunities. For more information, visit the City of Norwalk economic development webpage at https://www.norwalkct.org/
- The city of Norwalk boasts a diverse economy of corporate offices, service and financial sector companies, manufacturing and technology-based businesses.
- The Norwalk Harbor features numerous marinas, private boating clubs, and commercial port facilities. Public and private berthing spaces and harbor mooring locations are in abundance.
- South Norwalk (also known as SoNo), situated approximately 3 miles away, is a waterfront neighborhood with dining, shopping and entertainment, including the Maritime Aquarium.
- The redevelopment is the focus of many local, regional, and state leaders.
60-minute Drive Time
Norwalk Harbor Location